Making-genetics offers the following services:
- Genetic services: Making Genetics offers genetics panels, including genetic variants, to companies, distribution channels or professional researchers. Other genetic services are available on request
- Epigenetic services: This section contains the development of diagnostic tools for third parties using DNA methylation as a biomarker. Focusing on key diseases and biological states directly related such as pregnancy, aging, cancer, immune system, inflammation, metabolic syndrome,...
- Nutrigenomic services: as recognized experts in the nutrigenomic field, we offer among our services the desing of genetically personalized diets or the evidences of the molecular pathways involved in the effects of functional foods.
- Advising and conducting genomics-based projects: We offer the design of the project, performing biological determinations and preparing the interpretation of the results and statistical analysis.
- Identification of new biomarkers: We identify new biomarkers associated with the diagnosis and prognosis of various diseases and differential response to drugs.
- Our current service portfolio include massive or locus-specific transcriptomic (array, RNA-seq, RT-PCR, microfluidic, etc), genetic (GWAS, SNPs, etc), and epigenetic (DNA methylation by 450k array from Illumina, Epityper promoter analysis, etc) analyses from human, animal or culture samples and also bioinformatic studies (massive analysis, genomic interpretation, pathway analysis, etc).
Our services are aimed at:
- Technology centers
- R&D&i enterprises
- Hospitals and doctors
- Universities and Research Centres
- Private customers